Yanunijarra Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC
|Date: ||5 November 2010|
|Sub Category:||Aboriginal Corporation | Prescribed Body Corporate (PBC)|
|State/Country:||Western Australia, Australia|
|Legal Status: |
Registered with the Office of the Registrar of Indigenous Corporations on 29 November 2010.
|Legal Reference: ||ICN (Indigenous Corporation Number): 7478|
|Subject Matter:||Economic Development | Management / Administration | Native Title|
|Summary Information: |
The Yanunijarra Aboriginal Corporation is the registered native title body corporate nominated as trustee of the Ngurrara People's native title as determined by consent in:
- Kogolo v State of Western Australia  FCA 1703;
- Kogolo v State of Western Australia (No 3)  FCA 1332 ;
- May v State of Western Australia  FCA 1333;
- Forrest on behalf of the Ngurrara People v State of Western Australia  FCA 289;
- Hobbs v State of Western Australia  FCA 1255; and
- Hobbs on behalf of the Ngurrara D2 Claim Group v State of Western Australia  FCA 624.