Details of the Agreement:
The ILUA area is as per map attached in Schedule 1 of the ILUA. The ILUA area is described as Lot 18 on SP SP178779 and Lot 122 on SP SO178779.
Commencement and Termination:
The agreement commences on the date when all parties have signed the agreement; and can be terminated in a way provided in the clause 3.2 of the ILUA. The way of termination is not included in the extract. In case of a breach, remedies at law may be available to parties.
Native Title Provisions:
Right to negotiate:
The right to negotiate under the Native Title Act 1993 does not apply to any Project Activities covered by the ILUA.
Future act provisions:
The parties agree to following activities in relation to the Quarrying Project:
- amending or varying existing Sales Permit in a way that removes any Native Title Restriction;
- re-issuing any existing Sales Permit in a way that removes any Native Title Restriction;
- issuing any new Sales Permit in a way that removes any Native Title Restriction; and
- all future acts done in relation to the Quarrying Project.
Quarrying Project means:
- the exploration for and extraction of Quarry material;
- the collection and transportation of Quarry material;
- the stockpiling and storage of Quarry material; and
- use of Quarry material in any value adding process.
Native Title in the Agreement Area:
The ILUA area is within the area of the Native Title Application made by Allec Illin & Ors on the behalf of Bindal People #2 v State of Queensland (Bindal People #2) (NNTT file number QC2016/005; Federal Court file number QUD503/2016).